Manasquan Bank provides our customers with products and services designed to meet all of your financial needs. We understand that your time is valuable so we have made it easy for you to open your account online. As an online customer, you will have easy and secure 24/7 account access through online or mobile banking. Plus, you'll have peace of mind knowing your funds are safe and FDIC insured.
Open your Manasquan account in minutes!
Before you begin your application:
You'll need to provide some basic information:
- Full name, social security number and date of birth of all account holders
- Valid Driver's License, Passport, State ID or Military ID for all account holders
- Phone Number and email address
- Physical U.S. Address (no post office boxes)
- U.S. Checking or Savings account to fund your new account
In order to open an electronic account, you must be at least 18 years of age, you must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident alien and your primary residence is either, New Jersey, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.
You can track your progress on the blue bar on the left side of your screen. The step you are on is highlighted - right now it shows that you are on "Welcome". A check mark will appear next to each step upon completion.