Proudly serving the Healthcare Community since 1957! WELCOME to Befit Financial FCU where we want you to Be Happy, Be Healthy, and Befit Financially!
If you are opening an account for the first time with Befit Financial FCU please proceed. If you are an existing member, please contact us at (707) 557-8900, toll free at (888) 600-0550, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit our branch for Business accounts or accounts with special designations.
Who Can Join?
If you are a healthcare professional working or living in Solano, Napa, Sonoma, Marin, Contra Costa, Alameda, Yolo, or Sacramento county you and your family members may be eligible to join. *Click here for a list of eligible healthcare professions.
Requirements for Account Opening
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. You will need to provide the following:
- Your Name
- Current Street Address and Telephone Numbers
- Date of Birth (must be over the age of 18)
- Social Security Number
- Valid driver's license, state ID, or government-issued photo ID Note: A copy of your ID will be required upon account approval
- We may also ask to see other identifying documents
- The above information must also be supplied for a joint owner
- An initial deposit of $50 plus a one-time membership fee of $5.00 which we will donate to a Children's Miracle Network Hospital
- The routing number and account number of an account you will use to fund your new BFFCU share (savings) account
We know your time is valuable, we want to make sure that we can take care of your financial needs so you can continue to take care of the needs of others! This application process will take approximately 10 - 15 minutes. Keep in mind that after several minutes of inactivity it will time out, we strongly suggest that you click "save" throughout the process. This will allow you to re-open the application at a later time if necessary.