Welcome to our Online Account Opening Center. Opening an account with Winter Hill Bank is fast, secure and convenient.
You can open several types of checking accounts, a statement savings account, and a variety of Certificates of Deposit (CDs) using the Online Account Opening Center.
If you are opening this account as a single or joint account, both you and the joint account holder will need the following items:
1. Social Security Number (Taxpayer ID#)
2. Date of Birth
4. Unexpired Driver's License or Government ID (If the address on your Identification is not your current address, you will also need a copy of a current utility bill evidencing your current address.)
5. If you are opening the account with a beneficiary, you will need their Address, Social Security Number, and Date of Birth.
Please note: Applicants must be 18 or older. If you are under the age of 18, please visit one of our branch locations to open your account.
To fund your new account, you can:
1. Transfer funds from an account at another financial institution (you will need the routing # and account #)
2. Mail a check
3. Visit one of our branches
Eligible customers must reside in one of the Massachusetts or New Hampshire towns in the drop-down list below: