Please only use this application if you are applying for membership for the first time with our Credit Union. If you are already a member, please call us at 469-676-2200.
All it takes to join is an initial deposit of $25 into your individual or joint regular share (savings) account. Baylor Health Care System Credit Union offers you many advantages because:
- It's owned by members and run as a not-for-profit
- It's safe because it is chartered by the State of Texas and examined annually
- It helps people save and pays interest on savings
- It encourages wise borrowing for worthwhile purposes at low rates
- It's part of the family, and has been since it was chartered in 1957
- Applicants must be 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States to open an account electronically
Any person who regularly performs duties on the premises of Baylor Scott & White Health or its subsidiaries, retired persons whose duties at the time of retirement were performed on the premises of Baylor Scott & White Health or its subsidiaries and members of the immediate family of Credit Union members are welcome to join the Credit Union.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. The Fair Credit Reporting Act allows you to obtain a disclosure from every credit reporting agency of the nature and substance of all information in your file at the time of the request. Full disclosure of information in your file at a credit reporting agency must be obtained directly from such credit reporting agency. The credit reports provided or requested through our Site are not intended to constitute the disclosure of information by a credit reporting agency as required by the Fair Credit Reporting Act or similar laws.
This process will take approximately 10 minutes. To complete this application, you will need to supply the following:
- Your Name
- Current Street Address and Telephone Numbers
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Valid State ID or Current Driver's License
Note: A copy of your ID may be required upon account approval
- The above information must also be supplied for any joint owner(s) you wish to add
- We may also ask to see other identifying documents
- For online applications a hard pull of your credit report will be performed by the system for verification
The application process will time out after several minutes of inactivity. We strongly suggest that you click "save" throughout the process to avoid losing information you have entered. This will allow you to re-open the application at a later time if necessary.
|How did you hear about us?:
|Friend or Co-worker's name: