Thank you for choosing KEMBA Credit Union for your financial needs. Here are a few things to keep in mind as you get started.
Who can join?
- Anyone living or working in these Indiana counties: Marion (except Pike Township), Hancock, Shelby, Johnson, Morgan, Hendricks, Boone, Hamilton and Madison
- Kroger employees and family members
- Relatives of current KEMBA members
- Employees and family members of any of our Select Employer Groups
This process will take about 8 minutes and there are two steps:
- Account Sign Up
- Account Funding
You will need to refer to several things during this process:
- Driver's License (or other form of government-issued identification)
- Social Security Number
- Information to fund your account from your current savings or checking account
Important Information about Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you:
When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
For your protection, the system will automatically log you off if there is no activity on a page for 7 minutes. All information will be lost. If you would like to save your incomplete application and complete this at a later time, please click on the "Save incomplete application" link on the right-hand side to save your application.
|*How did you hear about us?: