When you become a member of Kinetic Credit Union, you're able to take advantage of no or low-cost services tailored to fit your needs, low-rate loans, financial planning and investment services, outstanding home buying opportunities, home banking, mobile banking, and much, much more.
We appreciate your interest in becoming a member and look forward to serving you!
This process will take approximately 10 minutes. To complete this application, you will need to supply the following:
- Your Name
- Current Street Address and Telephone Numbers
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Employer Information
- Valid State ID or Current Driver's License
- We may also ask to see other identifying documents
- Applicants must be of legal age in their state of residence to open an account
There are two ways to qualify for membership in Kinetic Credit Union
1. Eligibility through Kinetic's community charter. Kinetic Credit Union serves anyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers, or attends school in Muscogee, Chattahoochee, Harris, or Marion counties in Georgia and Lee, Russell, and Macon counties in Alabama. To see if you are eligible to join through our community charter click here.
2. Eligibility through an immediate family member. Once you become a member of Kinetic Credit Union, your immediate family is also eligible to join. Regardless of where they live or work, your family can take advantage of all the convenient and economical services at your credit union.