Welcome to R-G Federal Credit Union
The Field of Membership is open to anyone having the following common bond:
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in the Missouri counties of Bates, Benton, Cass, Cedar, Henry, Hickory, Jackson, Johnson, Morgan, Pettis, St. Clair, and Vernon
- Members on record of this credit union as of January 17, 2008, the effective date of its conversion to a community charter.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership.
- Employees of this credit union.
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment.
- Members of their immediate families; and Organizations of such persons.
This process will take approximately 10 minutes. To complete this application, you will need to supply the following
- Your Name
- Current Street Address and Telephone Numbers
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Employer Information
- Valid State ID or Current Driver's License
- The above information must also be supplied for any joint owner(s) you wish to add
- We may also ask to see other identifying documents
Applicants must be 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States to open an account electronically.
|*How did you hear about us?: