Eligible individuals are invited to take advantage of the competitive suite of products, services, and member benefits we offer. Your membership lasts a lifetime - once a member, always a member!
The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and your progress can be tracked in the navigation bar on the left side of your screen.
Requirements to open an account online with The Partnership FCU:
- Valid U.S. driver's license or valid state issued identification (other forms of ID must open accounts in branch or by mail)
- U.S. issued Social Security Number
- U.S. citizenship or resident alien status
- You must meet one of our eligibility requirements as listed below:
- Employees and retirees of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), National Science Foundation (NSF), Fannie Mae, USSS Head Quarters Office, or Fairfax City Government
- Employees of The Partnership FCU
- Contract employees who work regularly at an FDIC building in Washington, DC or Virginia
- Contract employees who work regularly at the NSF building in Alexandria, VA
- Immediate family members (regardless of residence) of any current member of The Partnership FCU, including spouse, mother, father, brother, sister, son, daughter, grandparents, grandchildren, and any individual residing with the member
- Belong to one of our Select Employee Groups - Click here for a complete list
Please Note:The online application is intended for single and joint applicants over the age of 18. If you would like to include a minor as a joint owner, please submit our paper application found here.
Joint applications require signatures and photo identification from both the Primary and Joint applicants. A prefilled Membership Application will be provided at the end of the online application process and must be printed, signed and either mailed, faxed or emailed to The Partnership FCU for processing.
Existing members who would like to open additional accounts should apply here.
This application is not intended for business, organization, or trust/estate accounts. Paper applications for these account types can be provided to you upon request.
For your security, we recommend that you do not use a public computer to complete this application.To protect your personal information, this application will timeout after 10 minutes of inactivity and your information will not be saved.
Please select the option below that best describes your eligibility.
|How did you hear about us?: